Privacy and cookie statement
Registrar: Ihana Kukkanen Oy
Business ID: 2440673-4
Address: Vähäniitty 2, 02250 Espoo
Contact person: Sean Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected and purpose of use
- First and last name, possible company, address, e-mail address and telephone number of the person who places the order.
- First and last name, possible company, address and telephone number of the recipient of the order, if different from the information of the person who places the order.
- Access code and other special information and wishes related to the delivery of the order.
Use of information:
- Delivery and invoicing of ordered products and services.
- Sending order confirmation and receipt.
- Other customer relationship related communications.
Data transfer outside the EU or the EEA
As a rule, the data will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
Disclosure of information
The information necessary for the delivery of the ordered products and services can be disclosed to a third party responsible for the delivery (courier service).
Web shop payment transactions are handled by a third party and relevant information in terms of payments is submitted to such service provider. Thus, the information related to the payment of the order is not registered in our database, but the payment interface only returns to us the information on the progress and completion of the payment so that the order can be confirmed.
Data protection and retention
The information is stored in a system, which can only be accessed by Ihana Kukkanen Oy’s personnel and otherwise authorized persons. The system is protected by technical solutions.
Personal information will be retained as long as necessary to fulfill the order processing purposes set out in this statement. Due to the obligations arising from applicable laws or other regulations, the information may have to be stored longer than the above-mentioned period.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of their personal data,
- verify the registered personal data provided by them,
- require the correction of any incorrect personal data,
- request the deletion of their personal data from the register,
- withdraw their consent and object to the processing of their personal data in so far as the processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent;
- oppose the processing of their personal data on the basis of their special personal situation insofar as the basis for the processing of personal data is in the legitimate interest of Ihana Kukkanen Oy;
- obtain the personal data in a machine-readable form, for example for the purposes of transferring the data to another processor, and
- require restrictions on the processing of their personal data.
The data subject must send requests relating to the above-mentioned rights by e-mail as follows:
- Message subject: Inquiry/request related to the registration of personal data
- Recipient: email@example.com
We may ask the data subject to specify their request and to verify their identity before processing the request. We may refuse to comply with a request on a statutory basis.
The data subject has the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority if they feel that the data have been processed in breach of applicable data protection laws.
Amendment of this privacy statement
We are working to improve our services and may therefore update this privacy statement. We will announce the changes on this page.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer by a website you visit. For example, cookies can be used to obtain information about how visitors use the website and to provide, for example, shopping cart functionality and various other services and functions on the website.